Open Loop Current Sensors for Industrial Applications
Current Sensors with state-of-the-art Hall element
In open-loop sensors, the magnetic flux in the air gap of the magnetic core caused by the current is measured by a Hall probe. It generates an output voltage proportional to the flux. The conditioned voltage represents the output signal of the sensor.
VAC continues the development of new open loop sensors with a new product line of Hall-based open loop current sensors for industrial applications. They are ideally suited for the measurement of DC, AC, and pulsed currents in ranges of 80 A to 120 A.
- extremely compact footprint & volume
- outstanding frequency bandwidth of up to 200 kHz (-3 dB)
- short response time of <1.5 µs
- Accuracy of 2 % for nominal current and over the complete temperature range
- Linearity of 0.5 % for nominal current and over the complete temperature range
- Frequency range DC to 200 kHz
- Clearance & creepage distance of 8 mm
- state-of-the-art industrial Hall-IC
- Variable Frequency Drives (VFD)
- Uninterruptible Power Supplies (UPS)
- Battery Energy Storage Systems (BESS)
We designed three standard current sensors which are presently available in sample quantities. The following table shows prelimary data which has to be confirmed after first article production. If you like to get samples for testing, please contact us directly, using the contact form below.
|Primary nominal current
|Primary peak current